30 June 2010

Teen Celebs Part 3

Good people of Earth, it pains to me say that I have brought grave news from the entertainment world. It is a creature of pure horror that hails from Canada and it goes by the name of Justin Bieber.


















This.

It is creature no different than others where it has absolutely no talent in singing and coincidently sounds no older than a 5 year old. Just like the rest of the filth that came with it.

How it managed to put airheaded bimbo’s to go completely berserk for it is beyond me.

I am without a doubt not it’s fan nor do I hate it. It gives me great pleasure to know that I am one of those very few fortunate human beings that still have some sense left in me.

The music it generates is of absolutely no significance whatsoever.
One will wonder what it sings that that 3-4 minutes songs of it’s.

It also gives me a great pleasure to know that in a few years time, this horrible creature from doom will wear out it’s stardom, fame and popularity and will soon only do cameo appearances for pittance of a salary.

Think of: Jesse McCartney, Aaron Carter, Sanjaya Malakar, and boybands from the 90’s.

It’s pretty much the same story.

Let us all wait patiently for that glorious day so we can finally point fingers to this abomination and go ‘BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!’

Amen.

1 comment:

~ LosT SouL~ said...

haha gud wan !! cant stand his voice or his girly face....owh yeah n da hair he's so obssed vt..retard..

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...