21 October 2011

Tried My Hand at a Cynide and Happiness comic

Okay, I'm sorry if Cynide and Happiness have already done something similar to this but I recently found their website and I'm hooked. I simply love their sense of humor. So no plagiarism here just a fanart to show my dedication to Cynide and Happiness.


My mom really liked this amateur comic strip but she kinda interpreted them wrong so I'm ust gonna add some text for you old people out there. XD

Boy was giving a flower to the girl, you can assume he was asking her out on a date. Then, a wild muscle man appears!!! The boyfriend was starting to feel a lil' hopeless because seriously, like he can have a chance against that. But then, the girl stepped forward and showed Le Muscle Man the finger! The boyfriend was elated that she chose a regular guy like him than a muscle head. The muscled guy was disappointed and was all 'woe is me'. The newly happy couple then pranced away in their little love bubble. As the muscle man was basking in his emoness, a wild cute puppy appears! The cute puppy beckoned to him and our muscle found a new love, in a form of a new puppy who will love him unconditionally! Our muscle man had not had a bad day after all. =D

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...