20 January 2012

7 Hottest Guys (In My Opinion)

My perverted self never cease to scout for hot smexeh men. I just like to look at beautiful people regardless whether they're men or women.

...Im such a creeper. That aside, I was browsing thorugh blogs and noticed that at least once they would feature hot guys according to their opinion. I thought to myself  "Why don't I do one?".

Have fun drooling.


1. Vlad Sokolovsky


Im sorry, but I have a fetish for foreign men - especially the blonde blue-eyed heartbreaking devils like this.

2. Ganesh Venkatraman


South Indian model with bewitching penetrating eyes. =)

3. Vikram


The most talented/versatile/amazing actor in Tamil cinema.

4. Shahid Kapoor


Those...lips...*dies of heart palpitations*

5. Bharath


Who doesn't like baby-faced boys?

6. Imran Abbas


It's Imran Abbas dammit. Do I need to explain?


7. Ben Barnes


I had a secret crush on this talented but severely underrated/unappreciated actor after watching him in Dorian Gray. HOT DAMN this guy is beautiful enough to be Dorian Gray.

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...