30 July 2012

A Prayer For The Helpless



A prayer for all the animals who have fallen into the hands of demons with the face of human. A prayer for all the animals that have died a merciless and unnecessary death under the hands of the human-disguised demons who tortured and killed these poor animals for reasons unfathomable. A prayer for all the dogs, cats and all other animals who have died a cruel death under human greed. It’s like a disease that won’t stop spreading even no matter how hard you pray and wish under a shooting star.
I just want animal abuse to be stopped. Please, everytime I see or hear about animals cruelty it kills a little bit of anything that’s left in me. I just want it all to end. I just want it stopped. I just want that stray dog in the streets to roam freely without anyone throwing a rock or splashing hot water on him or burning him alive. What did he ever do to you? I just want that cat to sleep on top the garbage bin lid peacefully without anyone grabbing it by it’s neck and slamming it to the wall. What did she ever do to you? I just want that kitten and puppy be rescued by someone kind and not be stoned to death or be stomped on repeatedly or have it’s neck tied and have it dragged 100 miles on the street enduring a slow painful death. What did those poor baby ever did to you? I don’t want wolves be shot to death repeatedly and have their skin removed and let their litter young of starvation. I don’t want that baby elephant and baby rhinocerous and baby tiger to watch his mother be murdered in front of him and have only her lifeless remains as a memory.
I don’t want any of these so will someone please STOP? JUST STOP. I DON’T, I CAN’T.
Are we humans so base and carnal that we have to these things to validate our position as predators on top of the food chain?
I will gladly endure an eternity in hell if that what it takes for all of this to stop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should hunt those monster and hurt them badly. that the only language that they understand.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayer Willow. Let the cruelty end with us. Let each of us bring justice to the innocent one animal angel at a time.

Anonymous said...

Our prayers and wishes are heard, have no doubt. We are powerful.

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...