02 July 2012

Blincon BB Brown Review

I am seriously considering to ask Blincon to start paying me.

Anyhoo, this is my gazillionth contact lens review, and as usual from my favourite brand, Blincon.

This time the colour is Brown as opposed to Choco one I had used previously from the same BB series.






My verdict is that the airtight packaging of this lense was not that good. The inner crevice - the sides particularly -  where the lenses are located were not practical. Lenses can be easily damaged from the if one is not careful. I had to scoop it from the packaging very carefully as to avoid damaging. The hinges were to scrappy and sharp with roughly cut pastic edging. Blincon should improve on the quality of the packaging.

But overall, the lenses were, as usual, comfy on the eyes. You can barely feel them on. 



With flash. Ive got to say they look pink rather than light brown @___@;









Do I need to mention these are without flash and under normal lighting? Guess I should. =P

So, my mum had told me out of all the colours I had of Blincon these are the prettiest ones on my <3 
Too bad I guess they had just recently released two new colors orange and red...I had wished to try them...=P. Oh well, maybe I can buy 2 colors ngek ngek ngek.

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Thank you for this review! It's my first time trying out contact lenses and I was hoping to find another Indian's review, so that I can see what it would look like on darker skin. This was very helpful! Also I agree with your mum, they look beautiful on you <3

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...