03 February 2013

Change Your Blogger Font

Admittedly, the font selection in the Blogger template is limited and not really good as a eye-catching design.
After much scavenging in Youtube, I was suddenly enlightened of a time when I had to dabble with the "edit HTML" section of the blogger of a glitch my blogger gave me long time ago.

Today, I will teach you.

Go to Blogger > Template > Edit HTML

Using ctrl+ F function, search for "font".

You must come across THIS and THIS only. This HMTL paragraph(?) that has whatever that is underlined in red and blue. Keep in mind this is only to change body texts.

Blue : Font Size
Red : Font Type

Simply change the numbers only like right now the pic says 16px just change 16, to 20 or whatever desired font size that suits your blog.

As for font type, you can use the fonts in Word as a reference for a font that you wanna use. Simply replace whatever's that is in red, with any font that you want. 

Click save and you're done!

ps: I might produce a video tutorial on this. 

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...