29 June 2013

Total Image Beauty Dutox Tea Review

Okay, the only reason I would be ever drinking a detoxing tea is because I got a free sample. And it came with a deodorant of the same brand company.

More general info about the tea here.


Okay I kept this tea at bay before drinking it because I wanted to be at home, making sure a toilet is available within my reach. Detoxing teas tend to play a chorus in the bowel system so yeah better not go for a jog upon consuming this drink.

My review is that upon opening the tea sachet, it gave off a pungent smell.
Turn-off numero uno.

Secondly, after brewing it according to the instructions, I drank it. Terrible plastic taste. How is it possible for a tea to have a plastic taste??
Turn-off numero dos.

So I guess this is something that I will not encourage anyone to buy this nor ever buy in my lifetime. I am never letting this sorry excuse of a "health" tea to ever enter my systems again. The deodorant Smelly-No-More gave away a free sample and it looks to be a 'time-period' sorta thing. Check out Watsons and Guardians if you want to test it yourself. Don't say I didn't warn you.


Isn't that 'Radix' shit a type of coffee?? Whatever, a bad product doesn't require  too much pondering from moi.

*Smelly-No-More deo review might be posted after I have tested it for a month. I am still testing and it's not doing a good job to impress me either. What the fuck Total Image?

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...