12 August 2013

Smelly - No - More Deodorant Stinks.

Literally. Find out why.

I promised to make a review about their much-hyped deodorant after their Dutox-Tea review that I had received as a free sample from buying this deodorant. The Dutox Tea is a masterpiece by itself so have a look at it.

This deodorant claims to be used by ancient Asians as an effective body odour combatant. It's mineral properties is said to reduce the risk of breast cancer in women. I see.


Let's make a quick check list.

Reduce body odour?
For some time, yes.
Long lasting?
Are you fucking kidding me. This shit doesn't qualify to be a deodorant.
How about the smell?
I am literally too traumatized to write this as it makes me think back an unpleasant olfactory memory. You see, this deo doesn't have any fragrance so what it does? As you use it, it takes the smell of  YOUR ARMPIT
Your sweaty, stale, bacteria-filled armpit. I am fucking done with this deo, you hear me? DONE.
How do you use it?
You have to wet this shit under water, moisten it and rub on your armpit. You have to wet the deo mineral block several times to really slather them on. So not only it is time consuming but impractical. Most people have deos on their vanity table not the bathroom counter. It takes a no brainer that you could always ways the mineral slab with soap to get rid of the armpit-y smell. But seriously, people usually want their morning routine as quickly as possible. 


Overall, this piece of shit is merely a well-marketed garbage that does not serve it purpose. It's pretty packaging only looks good on your vanity table as a decoration. I am keeping this but will only use it perhaps on travel or something. It's small and light enough for that.

DON'T BUY THIS OR ANY PRODUCT FROM TOTAL IMAGE IT'S COMPLETE GARBAGE.

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...