10 December 2013

Cotton House Store Review

Yeap. My recent interest in knitting have led me to try crochet as well so I made some research about it, watched shitload of Youtube how-to videos on crochet and knitting and I think I would come to prefer crochet better.

I just love them pretty doilies, mmkay?

So, did you know - there are virtuously no embroidery supply shop in KL that sells yarns for cheap? Ipoh? Plenty! They have seriously good selection in the Old Town area but KL, aduih nak pengsan.

So I came across this online website - www.cottonhousestore.com.


Yeah, that's their homepage. I love the Maple Leaf logo. It reminds me of weed.
Not that I smoke that it's just something about weed that's hilarious.
Moving on.


The package.


The content. BEHOLD.

I purchased a crochet hook, size 5, the standard size for beginners I think.

I have previously purchased 100% cotton yarn from a flea market vendor. It was completely unsuitable for knitting so in order not to waste it I decided to crochet something using that yarn.


Ignore the prune fingers I just came out of shower XD


I was pleasantly surprised to find out they had enclosed samples of their wool! 

To summarize, I am darn happy with my business with them. I fully intend to purchase future supplies with them. Also they are having year end sales for their products so make sure you check 'em out. (if you are a knitter, crocheteer, that is heh).

Peace out.


No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...