26 August 2014

Kuma-Chan Receives His First Knitted Scarf.

Actually, this is more of my own very first knitted project. I have practicing techniques a bit, and decided I should use up my remaining yarns (at this point they're were so little in amount they're basically scraps) and it'll turn out to be a multicoloured as expected.

My sistah ordered a set of handmade & handpainted knitting needles - ChiaoGoo Blue Flower Knitting Needles from Etsy.


Packaging, this shit be trippy yo.


Baris, Baarriiisss - SEDIA!





Largest size in the whole wolf pack. This be the knitting needles I used for me project arrr...!!

I think I'll just let pictures do the talking from this point onward.



















Before someone comes in with their high horses tryna bash me saying this is poor quality, Imma dish you some facts.
  • This is is my ACTUAL FIRST KNITTING PROJECT. I was gauging my technique, tension, and even experimented with rotation.
  • I know that first few bit where the yarn change is super visible, and in fact that is not at all how you change yarn colour but change yarn of the same colour.

  • Just let it slide this time, mmkay. After all, a professional was once an amateur. 
  • I have been studying a lot on knitting, so expect my next work to be a little better.
  • For now, shut up and be happy that Kuma-Chan won't be cold at night anymore.
Now go back to your life.

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...