19 November 2011

Ty Doll ~ IM SHOWING OFF NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So this was a gift from my mom...I was just looking at it and mom was like OMG IT'S SO PRETTY DO YOU WANT IT???

You can guess what I said.

 Her name is Supercool Serena and she comes with her own comb. She cost RM50.

 She is as big as the length from my middle fingertip to my elbow - yeah she's kinda LONG.

 Her long beautiful hair.

I chose this doll because 1) she has tanned skin like me, 2) her sense of style is very much like my own. 3) Her tresses are the longest out of the other Ty dolls. All the dolls come with their own comb!

The other doll selection. There was a boy too and his name was Troy.

Are you jealous? ;)

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...