20 April 2012

A Little Girl with Her Imaginary Friend, Lisa

I was scrolling through tumblr and I came across this post. I HAD to save the pictures because

1) Holy shit, this little girls imaginary friend appears to be a freaking ghost. As we all know, children do tend to have vivid imagination but...there's also a well known but hushed fact that children can see entities beyond the living dimension. I'm starting to wonder if Lisa is this girl's over-creative figment of imagination or something foul is afoot.

2) The entire chronological event of her entries astoundingly, make complete sense and obvious interpretations.

These are the images. It is kind of small but do try.












You know what? I noticed something bad here. Something that seems to spawn straight from a gore horror movie. Her teacher Mrs.Monroe dissed Lisa and she ended up underground like Lisa's daddy. Little Girl's dad dissed Lisa too and he is also underground.

Something doesn't seem right here, now, doesn't it?

It's fairly uncommon for children to have imaginary friends that are indeed free roaming apparitions of the beyond but this...I would be concerned if she was my daughter.

What'cha ya'll think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it's fake

Rara said...

If this is real it would be real interesting. I hope it's real :B

The story is actually pretty cute. Never mess with Lisa (eventhough she's emotional and easily hurt), cuz she'll protect her little friend at any cost, even if it means murder will be involved.

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...