21 April 2012

Femme Talk: Orgasmic Childbirth

As usual, my pervert self had been perusing information about female sexuality. Particularly, the G-Spot.

The mechanism of triggering a G-Spot is fairly simple. The G-spot is a soft tissue that lays right behind a woman's pubic bone. It's an inch or three in the upper vaginal lining.


Many women have confirmed that orgasm received from stimulating the G-spot is the most powerful and pleasurable one they can experience - next to clitoral stimulation and cervical orgasms.

Of between perusing information of horny women, I suddenly had this wild idea.

The G-spot basically receives pressure until it reaches it's peak. The 'push' principle of the pubic bone is the same as when a woman gives birth(the birth canal is stretched extremely so that it moves certain organs within its reach) especially when the baby's head is at the tightest in the pubic bone area, I find myself asking:

What are they chances that some of these women had their G-spot stimulated when the baby's head is wedged near the pubic bone, thus resulting in an orgasmic birth?

The next instant, I 'raped' Youtube and Google with myriads of information about this fascinating phenomena.

What I found had confirmed my suspicion/theory!

Although I have perused many videos of women disclosing about their experience, this is the one that answered my question most accurately.



The next videos I found in Youtube are simply for your entertainment.





Here are some online articles:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=6120045&page=1#.T5GTB7P9OOE

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/your-sensual-self/orgasmic-childbirth/

I should think for many of my female friends who are planning to have their own family, lets hope that we are the lucky bitches who can experience bliss in popping our diaper-machines.


No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...