29 April 2012

Spook Attack: A Survival Kit Against Spectral Invaders

There's something strange...
In the neighborhood...
Who ya gonna call?
Muthusamy Karrupiah!!!

Fine, that was bad trolling.

My intense interest in anything spectral will be evident in this post where in one instance I can be serious about and at other times - poke fun of entities who might want to avenge their ghostly dignity.


1. When encountering one, say hello.


2. When it grabs you, moan in ecstasy.


3. When you see it at your window, yell ''Goddamnit, I just cleaned that!".


4. When a shadowlurker-type smiles, smile back and ask if it wants to see your My Little Pony figurine collection.


5. When it screeches to scare the pants of you, play Rebecca Black's Friday.

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...