26 June 2012

Someone's Been Copying My Blog Epilogue: Thank You Blogger Removal Team!


I cant express my gratitude enough.

Hey Guys, remember this asshole? http://visioncarecolor.blogspot.com

Yeah, a quick recap - I stumbled upon his blog by pure chance and found that the bastard copied 200+ of my blog posts and there was a big drama etc. I made a complaint to blogger copyright infringement team and  the whole process took approximately one week

If you look at Mr.Culprit's blog now, only 3 of my blog posts are left. But none that are too important because they're just inane diary entries of sorts so I'll let it stay for a while there before I spam Blogger Removal team with another copyright report. They have been angels. 

And Mr.Culprit...did you know that if you're a repeated offender your blog will be removed? Yeah, sucks to be you man. I hope you have learned your lesson and stop copying other people's hard work and get cheap traffic. 

Anyhoo, it has been a great day because just the day before I had somewhat of a tumultuous day due to it being an assignment due day. So I woke up this afternoon and found this good news and to be completely honest it just made my day helluva lot better. 

I think this blog post should be useful for those who had been in a similar situation or are going through the same shit like me.

If you have any questions, simply comment I love talking to my commentators. <3

Chronological:


No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...