20 June 2012

Someone's Been Copying My Blog! Part 2

I have been writing to Google Removal Team and I managed to get a reply but they only removed ONE out of the 200+ blog posts that was directly stolen from my blog.

I am rather disappointed because I clearly described how my entire blog had been stolen and that was only one example that had been stolen. I don't know how things work around there and I am not one to question someone's expertise.

While I am extremely grateful for their prompt action in removing that one content - I wish they had paid attention to the rest of my reporting of the copyright infringement. Clearly removing one content wouldn't have much impact on the culprit. If they had removed the entire blog itself I would have been happier and thoroughly grateful than ever.

Although the guidelines did mention that repeated offenders will be removed, I should think I'd rather have to report once with thorough explanation(which I have been doing) of the blatant plagiarism than have to report each one of my 200+ copied blog posts to the Google Removal Team.

I hope this suggestion gets into consideration and that Google team would take my plight seriously this time.

I am sure they would understand that it is disheartening to see your brainchild in someone else's posts and getting rep without being accredited to it. ='( And the best part? Blog posts that I have deleted long ago in a 'blog spring cleaning' appears on Mr.Culprits blog. These are blog posts that I regret writing and have deleted yet with him copying my posts those embarrassing posts still appear. Of course I have mentioned this in the report as well it's up to Google Removal Team now to act.

This is the motherfucking copycat who shamelessly took my posts and increase his traffic. Shame on you, asshole: http://visioncarecolor.blogspot.com

If all else fails I guess I will take matters into my own hands and somehow track down the offensive bastard.

Or do the sad thing by keep reporting the bastard until google team finally notices that the culprit had copied more than one of my blog posts.


No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...