17 June 2012

SOMEONE'S BEEN COPYING MY BLOG!


http://visioncarecolor.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-10-01T08:42:00-07:00&max-results=7 


This is the despicable culprit.
He/she had been copying my blog verbatim - right down to the images I used.
I'd like to seek your cooperation and report this blogger for blatant plagiarism.

This is creepiness of the highest order, what kind of sick mental person copies others' brainchild without their permission? To think it had been going on for FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

It started with this post: http://visioncarecolor.blogspot.com/2011/09/anime-crushes.html

You have no idea how shocked I am too see that my blog posts have been copied word to word seeing the exact same shit on another site sure unsettled my intestines.
 Just look at it! Right down to the writing style and motherfucking date!





These are just several examples. I have written hundreds of posts for the past 5 years can you imagine the amount of blatant plagiarism that went on for so many years without my notice? Good Lord! 

My initial response was to write a somewhat scathing comment of my plagiarize post but then I thought better and this time I wrote a more civilized ORDER demanding them to remove blogs posts that they have taken from my site!


After calming down a bit.




I have reported this abuse to the google blogger team and is looking at other websites as well to help me remove these villains immediately because for one to copy my blog posts for FIVE years is just too much!

PS: I woke up this morning just KNOWING something will be wrong. I haven sent TWO report abuse message to google team to make sure they get it because I was that angry! I want this scumbag of the universe to really get it big time. How dare he simply copy paste my work and use it to as his own??? I had to scour the entire night looking out for a html/java script that disallows people from copy-pasting my blog! I am so upset by this. T^T

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...