12 April 2013

Shit People Have Said To Me.

And the comeback that I have yet, or have given to them.

You shouldn’t wear those kind of clothes. It’ll attract - 


I can wear whatever I want. You’re the one with the problem to think a woman’s clothes is your permission to violate her privacy.

Did you see what she was wearing? What an immoral woman to show so much of skin. She should-


Who the hell are you to dictate what a woman should and should not wear? Seriously, who do you think you are? I don’t care if you’re the reincarnation of a Pope or Mother Theresa, you have ZERO right to tell me what I can or cannot do with my body.

What are you wearing??? You look like - 



What makes you think you have the right to tell me my choices in clothes are wrong? You have the right for an opinion but don’t shove it down my throat and expect me to eat your bullshit. 

Your skin can improve so much if you use this - 




Stop right there. What makes you think you’re entitled to give me unsolicited advice about my appearance? When I ask for an advice, you may give it. Other than that, you are just being rude. 

You will look great in this dress, if only you shed some pounds - 



Whether or not I choose to lose weight to fit into clothes, that is for me to decide. Not you.

Actual line from my father: You are not allowed to wear sleeveless, miniskirts, shorts or or clothes that show skin. You are also not allowed to drink. If I catch you doing any of those, I will disown you.



This is my body, I will decide what to do with it. Not you. Nor anyone else. Have I made myself clear? 






No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...