27 December 2013

Cotton House Store: 12-set Aluminium Crochet Hook Set

So, I bought a 3.5mm crochet hook set as a starter to practice my crochet skills and wrote a review of the store I bought it from. I did tell you that I was very happy with their service so this time I saved up a lil' and bought the entire crochet hook set, that comprises of crochet hooks from various sizes.

Yet again, I am very happy with their services. They also sell crochet hook sets made from aluminium, plastic, bamboo (I was tempted to buy this set actually because I like wooden products but they would get 'eaten' with age and would not be kind on the yarn fabric so with heavy heart I had to change my mind) and acrylic.

Here are some pictures to show you what an aluminium crochet hook set - the one that I bought - looks like.

The package.

The content. Guess which one contains the crochet hook.
That's right! The brown one!
*gets slapped for bad joke*

*Jaws theme music at the background*

Ta-da! Look at all the pretty colours.

If you want to know how long, and the thickness of those hooks are, 
I am going to use my own hands as a measurement comparison. 
My hands are quite big, you see - about 20cm.

The smallest of the crochet hook set, 2mm.
To the touch it was extremely fragile and delicate. If handle roughly it will snap into two.

 
The largest hook of the set, 8mm. This was very comfortable to hold in my very big hands. Crochet hook from the size 6mm onwards was held very cozily in my hands.


To be honest, my mother was more happy than me to receive this package and insisted that I open it before her 'cause she wants to see it. Macam budak kecik. XD

Peace out.

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...