26 June 2019

Blossom Beauty Scented Lip Gloss Review


Before you ask, yes, those are actual flower petals in a bottle.


I have seen this floating around instagram from time to time. Of course the incredibly cute packaging got me, since I am an absolute sucker for anything cute and floral.

This was a must have even though I really do have too much lipsticks and lip glosses.

I mean look at this pretty shit.
It's a roll-on clear gloss that boasts to hydrate lips.

They come in many scents but I went with Watermelon (Mango was a close contender) because I liked the flower colour combos and to me watermelon smelled the least tackiest and closest to the real thing. They had Mint too but boy someone should make that gloss illegal.

Imagine my glee when I spotted this in Watsons Malaysia. YAAAAAYYYYY!!!

They had everything: lip gloss, perfume oil, cuticle oil.

I was starry-eyed really when I saw them. My eyes just glazed on which one to buy!!!

The star point for these glosses lies in their colourful ensemble of infused actual flowers and pleasant scents (except Mint fuck you).

The clear gloss is incredibly hydrating. Actually, it calling them lip OIL would be a better description since their base is mineral oil.

Yes, that. I was hesitant too, since I avoid mineral oils and linoleum like the plague.
But my hands were itching, and heart burned for this cute shit I decided to purchase one. RM19.90.


Okay we've covered the part where it's hydrating. I also meant to tell you this works well for dry, chapped lips. The oil sort of "fills up" the cracks and lines and gives your lips a smooth, plumping effect.

The only downside is that it wears off too easily. You'd find yourself whipping out this lip oil for re-application every hour. But with such a cute little thing, you'd look really cool doing so.

Is this worth it? My verdict is yes. This is an excellent everyday lip oil, or just a quick perk me up in cold environments. I am keen to try their cuticle oil too in Lavender (I literally sniffed each scents but Lavender won by a landslide. Rose and Honeysuckle were strong contenders).

Will I repurchase? Definitely. Recommended? Oh yes. Worth the price? A little pricey for very basic ingredients and presentation but this IS a USA import.

It's a yas from me. 

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...