23 June 2019

Thayer's Witch Hazel + Aloe Vera + Rose Petal Toner review

Finally, this gem of a product is available in Malaysia.

In retail, it's only available in selected stores. I bought the Rose Petal one online via nattacosme.com and the cucumber one from M+ Pharmacy in Bangsar Village.

Thayer's is a generational household staple. And for a good reason.

This shit works. There's no other way to talk about it.


This is a generous bottle at 350ml priced around RM40. I think it's a reasonable price. It'll last 3-4 months if you use it twice a day.

It refreshes and boosts your skin's natural oils without drying. Mind you the Rose Petal and Cucumber ones are NOT astringents, they're alcohol-free. The Lemon one is. When a toner is alcohol-free, it is meant for hydration. Astringents as you know, combat skin problems.

And Witch Hazel, apart from Tea Tree Oil is an effective acne combatant.

But many don't know that Rose and Lavender are actually quiet effective for problematic skin. I used this when I had bumps along my cheek area and it took one week to disappear. I did use this toner only after face wash to see how effective it is by itself.

Very, would be my answer. The Vitamin C in the Rose Petal one gives skin a considerable boost, hydration and suppleness. When used in combo with other products (moiturizer, facial oils etc) this product is seriously fucking bomb.

I am running out of Rose Petal, but I have the Cucumber one ready to replace. The Cucumber one  boasts to soothe and reduce pigmentation, acne, oiliness, among other things.

The smell for Rose Petal is absolutely amazing. It makes you look forward to use them on your face. You will feel instantly cleansed and refreshed.

I would recommend Thayer's to anybody.  Especially to those with really bad skin. 

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...