30 October 2011

A Momento From My Childhood

Mum went back to Ipoh to get some stuff to be moved into my new home in KL(Kuala Lumpur) and much to my girlish delight, she brought home this:


It's still heavy with coins.

This adorable Fire Pig piggy bank I had since I was 12(I'm 21 now). Mom got it for me in a gift shop because she liked how I was good at saving up money. I guess she was being supportive.

It's made from ceramic and the paint is till intact. In fact, it's still good as new! Ah...I remember the days of emptying it and refilling it with coins many times over. 
I know this might seem insignificant to you but for me this is one of the good things in my life that had lasted longer than usual - 10 years.

I suppose here is the part where I can bra about how well I take care of my things. >=P

Ja Ne!

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...