15 October 2012

Rescue Gone Awry

Last night I spotted an old dog in my apartment compound. It was late at night so I thought I'd go look for him tomorrow. One look, and you'll know he is an abandoned pet, he still had a collar on his neck and VERY FRIENDLY with hoomins.

This afternoon, I went out to look for him after throwing my garbage. I looked everywhere and when I was about to head home to call it a day, like magic he popped up in front of me.
OH MY GOD I have never felt so relieved. Then I remembered, even with my phone with me I did not had Malaysian Dogs Deserve Better's number and dashed up too look for the number and when I got it I came back down, the dog was lost.

I tried searching everywhere and all of a sudden a stray attacked me and although not bitten, thankfully, I was left with this:







I am still bummed over these wounds and the fact that I had broken my glasses in the process. I feel like almost giving up on looking for the dog. But my heart wouldn't rest, I feel like I had to do something. So I emailed details to MDDB and now I can only hope for the best.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet Lord..hun go n see a doc n get a jab even though it's just a few scratches..

Princess Ganga said...

Nah, I'm good actually. I just have this lingering bruises all over my body and new-found swelling on my left hip. Otherwise I'm good. Thank for your concern though XD

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...