30 September 2012

Ai no Kusabi (2012)


So I was watching Tight Rope OVA (no I did not shlick) late last night in Youtube so naturally I saw various yaoi anime recommendations. One of them was Ai no Kusabi. You see, I watched Ai No Kusabi long, long time ago when I was still a horny teenager. So I thought "Ahh, why not? For old times sake". I clicked the link and for a few seconds I was completely lost as it wasn't the familiar opening scene I was expecting. Here I see a clear-cut HD anime, with spectacular artwork and vivid colorings and naturislic flow.

Wait. Is this....? It couldn't be, is it?

It is.

A full remake of the 1992 Ai no Kusabi.

And BY JOVE ITS SEXY TO THE DROP.

The luridity is more astounding, more sexy more 'wetting' in speshul pleyces. Sorry, so much smut made me stoopid.

The new 2012 Ricky.
When Ricky first sexed it with Iason, he was only FIFTEEN. The story progresses until he's 18 years old.

The storyline is still the same where people's status were determined by the colour of their hair. Blondes being the highest ranking and black hairs being the lowliest scums. oh my.

The story is still about a very young Ricky who is the object of 'silent' affection of a Blondie, Iason Mink.
Ricky spends 3 years as Iason's 'pet' - sex slaves more like. Iason releases Ricky into his slums convinced that Ricky'll be a stranger to his own home and will eventually come back to him.

Just wait till you see him in his slut uniform.

Of course, we get to see Ricky wearing his 'sex slave' suit and get sexed up with the fully clothed Blondie.

If I had a Blondie who looked like this...

I give this series a full 10 in terms of plot, character development, artwork, quality, sexy-meter. EVERYTHING.

I heard it's gonna be slated for 8-13 episodes after a a few months of hiatus. Definitely watch this and look out for the new  5th OVA. I know I am. 

Here is the screen shot of the original 1992 version. For nostalgic purposes! XD

No comments:

Review ~ The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza

  I'd give this 3.5 stars. It's his first book so there's that.  The plot ran smoothly with realistic dynamics between character...